Why Drive for a Reliable Rider Club?
- What Makes Reliable Rider Different?
- You won’t use your own a vehicle (the Reliable Rider Club provides it). So you won't put extra miles and additional wear on your own vehicle.
- You can drive up to 30 hours per week (earning up to $450 weekly, $1800 monthly, or $21,600 annually) plus tips. You are paid for the hours you work, not the rides you provide.
- You will drive no more than one five hour shift per day (6 AM to 11 AM) or (12 Noon to 5 PM) or (6 PM to 11 PM).
- You can drive up to 52 weeks per year
- You won’t drive on Saturday mornings, although you may drive the club vehicle to a service location for vehicle maintenance.
- You won’t drive if you are sick – a substitute driver will replace you upon request.
- Are Ride Share Drivers at Risk for Violence? Your riders will be Members Only, who have all been background checked (no strangers).
- All auto insurance will be provided by the Reliable Rider Club (DBA): auto liability coverage, uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, medical payments coverage and personal injury protection.
- The club takes care of all vehicle maintenance, gas, and insurance, so you don't have any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Must meet the minimum age to drive in your city and state
- Must have at least three years of licensed driving experience in the US
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Must have a good driving record and no serious criminal history
- A valid state driver’s license with a photo ID
- Proof of residency in your city and state
- Must provide a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus; it cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
Driver Background Screening
- Prior to being hired as a driver, a background check will be completed including your driving record and criminal history.